On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 13:08:08 +0200, spir <denis.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

I thank Walter / Digital Mars heartfully for such a present to the programming community. Still, I would advocate for an independant reference site dedicated to the language properly speaking, without a Digital Mars logo on top of the front page (why is it currently there?); but instead as many references and pointers to Walter and the Digital Mars site as you like.

This could have an adverse effect. Commercial users of D will most likely find it more satisfying to know that there is a company backing D, from which they could get commercial support if required. Similarly, if the main reference website of a language is not affiliated with the company behind the language, it puts into serious doubt the competence of said company.

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:vladi...@thecybershadow.net