On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:15:28 +0200, Simon <s.d.hamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 30/01/2011 01:11, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
I'm trying to build DMD, Druntime and Phobos from source.

The resulting dmd.exe fails to compile Phobos with the error "Internal
error: backend\cod1.c 1895".

It seems to be dependent on my environment... I tried building it in a
virtual machine, and it worked fine.

Does anyone have any idea what might cause it? Does the ICE count as a
compiler bug?

Probably. I found a few bugs by compiling DMD with visual studio.
Though that one doesn't look familiar.

What you compiling it with and what version of the source?

DMC, and latest git. (The problem was there a few months ago, so it's not a recent regression.)

--
Best regards,
 Vladimir                            mailto:vladi...@thecybershadow.net