Tried to see if I could find this in the issue tracker; sorry if I missed it. (Maybe it manifests with something other than a bus error on other platforms?)

Anyway, when I run the following program in OS X (using dmd 2.051), it first prints out 1, and then I get a bus error:

import std.random, std.stdio;
void main() {
    writeln(1);
    auto y = uniform(0.0, 1.0);
}

Writing a string instead, for example, removes the problem (as does many other minor changes; I've tried to eliminate as much as possible from my original program while retaining the bug).

Is this already known, or should I submit it?

Thanks,

- M

--
Magnus Lie Hetland