Following ideas and advice from this newsgroup, I have a draft at

http://d-programming-language.org/cutting-edge/phobos/std_algorithm.html

There are two tables, one with just the names and the other with names
and a brief description. Let me know of any feedback. Thanks!

Andrei

I made one more pass and made the following changes:

* Added thin horizontal rules (you might have seen this already)

* Added "Comparison" category

* Reduced columns to two in the cheat sheet table and used leading rows for
distinguishing categories

* Added hyphenation, which should make justice to the justified style (watch it
at work in a narrow window!)

Let me know how it looks!

Looks very good by me (even with my custom colors, but also watched with original ones).

A single detail: You should not use hyphenation in the top (simple) table, else it will cut function names, like mismatch in:
...findSplitAfter  findSplitBefore  indexOf  minCount  minPos  mis-
match  skipOver  startsWith  until...

Thank you for this work, Andrei.

Denis
--