On Sunday 06 February 2011 12:47:50 Andrew Wiley wrote:
> This may just have not been released yet, but the documentation at
> http://www.d-programming-language.org/phobos/std_file.html says that isdir
> is being deprecated and lists isDir as its replacement, but as of 2.51,
> isDir doesn't exist. Is this coming in 2.52, or is something strange going
> on?

That's in git and will be in the next release. I fixed a number of the std.file
functions be capitalized correctly in the wake of the consensus to that for
std.string.

I don't know why www.d-programming-language.org has that in there. I don't
think
that it even _had_ the documentation before, so maybe Andei just stuck it in
there when building the newest version of the site. Or maybe he messed up and
put the docs for the newest version of Phobos in there. Normally, he'd put them
here:

http://d-programming-language.org/cutting-edge/phobos/phobos.html

As such, I would suggest that you use the docs on www.digitalmars.com for the
moment. Until Andrei says something, I can't say whether he meant to put the
latest docs on www.d-programming-language.org proper or not. He's been messing
around with the documentation build and adjusting things now that we're using
git, and it may be a complete accident on his part.

- Jonathan M Davis