Can the D logo (as in the github site: https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/1fe90c0586802aee103ff9ac0b8f3fbe?s=140&d=https://github.com%2Fimages%2Fgravatars%2Fgravatar-140.png) located on the left top area where the digital mars logo used to sit? the empty space looks a little strange.

-b

On 2011-01-30 03:03:08 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu said:

I've had some style updates from David Gileadi rotting in a zip file in my inbox for a good while. It took me the better part of today to manually merge his stale files with the ones in the repository, which have in the meantime undergone many changes.

The result is in http://d-programming-language.org. It has (or at least should have) no new content, only style changes. I added a simple site index, see http://d-programming-language.org/siteindex.html. It's not linked from anywhere but gives a good entry point for all pages on the site.

One other link of possible interest is http://d-programming-language.org/phobos-prerelease/phobos.html which will contain the latest and greatest Phobos committed to github. I've included build targets to synchronize /phobos-prerelease/ and /phobos/. (Right now both contain the prerelease version; don't let that confuse you.)

In agreement with Walter, I removed the Digitalmars reference. The message is simple - D has long become an entity independent from the company that created it. (However, this makes the page header look different and probably less visually appealing.)

Anyway, this all is not done in relation or in response to the recent related activity on redesigning the homepage. I just wanted to make sure that we have a clean basis to start from, and am looking with interest at the coming developments.

Cheers,