Hello, I'm new here. I've read through some of the archives, but it's unclear to me if this is the correct place to propose and discuss new language features; would someone point me in the right direction?

I've been playing around with the language for a few weeks now, and I have to say I'm mighty impressed. I think I'll be using this for my own personal non-professional development purposes from here on out (only because I doubt I could convince my clients to switch). It's as if the designers took my list of annoyances and problems with C++, added their own equally-sized and equally valid list, and then fixed almost every single item. Thanks for a great language, guys!