On 03.03.2011 07:38, David Bryant wrote:
I use GtkD for my yet-to-be-released personal project. I recently
submitted a GtkD bug report recently and it didn't go anywhere, so I
hand-patched the generated code locally.

I also maintain my own patch to allow it to build with the latest
version of dmd-2 with warnings enabled.

On the whole GtkD works very well for me. I prefer using it to Gtkmm,
the C++ bindings.

GtkD seems to be both mature _and_ abandoned :(

Just wanted to express my usage and interest in GtkD too.