However, are you indicating that we should
never have more than one module in review at a time? I see some benefit in
spreading them out, on the other hand, if we have multiple modules ready for
review, it seems like we could be slowing down progress unnecessarily if we
ruled that we could only ever have one module under review at a time.

We should have only one review at a time. That way each review will be thorough. Boost does that, and I don't want to mess with success - particularly since the Boost community is larger too.