El 12/03/2011 00:31, Nicholas escribió:
My problem with the documentation isn't that it lacks information.  Most of the
developers have done an excellent job in that regards.  The problem is the
layout.
  It takes as much time to find the information on the webpage as it does to
just
search through the source code.  And both can be fairly crazy to look through.
believe that if you have to hit ctrl-f to find what you need then there's a
fundamental flaw with the layout.

Wow, I had the same complain a while ago. I totally agree with you in this regard. Something is wrong with the documentation if it's hard to find things in it.

Tom;