Am 12.03.2011 18:16, schrieb Nebster:
On 11/03/2011 20:03, Gary Whatmore wrote:
Nebster Wrote:

On 10/03/2011 19:36, Trass3r wrote:
How about adding more stuff to CTFE, esp. pointers and classes?

Or get Algebraic data types to typecheck in the compiler :)

Stop trolling. We should really ban these Tango fanboys here.

Nobody really wants to turn D into an ivory tower hell with all the
functional language features. Even bearophile was trolling recently.
Why remembers the 'where' syntax. *Vomit*

Nick S. is right, we should use HTML for our documents too. Maybe some
stupid typography expert cares, but the majority (99%) of users don't.
They've used to browsing broken HTML pages, DDOC is good enough for
them. It has also shown potential as a general typesetting system for
technical documentation in the digitalmars site.

Haha, I hate tango >.>

Come on, don't be an idiot. Gary is a troll, just ignore him.

Phobos is better in my opinion (or I prefer it at least)!

No reason to "hate" Tango.

I just read in
the documentation that it is a possible extension so I thought it would
be a good Google Code project :P