On 03/29/2011 03:21 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
On 29/03/2011 13:46, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:04:00 -0400, Bruno Medeiros
<brunodomedeiros+spam@com.gmail> wrote:

Bruno Medeiros from Google has been accepted as a mentor for the Google
Summer of Code 2011 program for Digital Mars.

Please join me in congratulating and wishing the best to Bruno.

We have three mentors and two pending applications. We are always
looking for mentor and student applications. Please refer to this page
for how to apply:

http://d-programming-language.org/gsoc2011.html

Andrei

Thanks. I hope to do a good job if indeed any IDE related proposals
get accepted.

BTW, that page lists me are working for Google, but that is incorrect,
not sure what gave you that idea (I wish it were true though :P )

I had that impression too. There was a post you made a while back where
I thought you suggested quite subtly that you work for them. But I can't
find it now (unfortunately my browser doesn't support the "find all
messages which made me think Bruno Medeiros works for google" search
feature).

-Steve

Hum, I did apply to Google on August last year (went as far as the onsite
interview), and tweeted about it, but also that I wasn't accepted. :P
But here on the NG I'm not sure what might have given that impression. I'm a
bit of Google fan, but then again, who isn't? *cheeky*

Me. Rather, I'm afraid by Google.

Denis
--
vita es estrany