On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:25:44 -0400, Matthias Pleh <j...@konrad.net> wrote:

Am 04.04.2011 21:03, schrieb Daniel Gibson:
And on the other hand there's Gary Whatmore and his army of sockpuppets
voting down D critics and giving the whole community a bad name with his
extreme (pseudo-?) fanboyism.

Just one silly person, who is running
http://redditroll.com/salespage/

That page is hillarious!

So 100 people get to have redditroll, at $30, that makes for $3000 in total sales, for something that obviously took more than $3000 to create (based on the screenshots). Either that page is complete BS, or someone stole something. I'm leaning towards the former. But I've also seen people try to say they wrote a slightly modified open office because they were "sick of paying the microsoft tax!", so it could be the latter also.

-Steve