> I've added reflection capabilities to an update to std.variant I'm working
> on. Overloads work.
General functions work. (Although a few bugs with opCall and opDispatch
prevents the ideal syntax:
var.x(5) vs var.x = 5 and var.call(5) vs var(5), but I assume those will be
eventually fixed). I've
also added an internal type database, so you can auto-magically build a
Variant(TypeInfo, void*) or
Variant(Object) and then call methods on the real, underlying type.

Whoa nice. I'm eagerly waiting to see it. :)

> Templates, I think, will out of the range of dynamic D capabilities for some
> time to come.

Yeah, 'cause I just realized they basically need you to implement the entire
compiler.