Andrei:

> Heh heh heh. This is bound to annoy many a dinosaur. And they even
> didn't need to pull the exceptions argument!

I find the LLVM C++ source code readable and sometimes even elegant for being
C++ (it's very far from the C-style hairy code of DMD, despite sometimes DMD is
a little more efficient during compilation). So I think they are doing a good
job.

If the source code of an open source project isn't well readable, new people
will have less desire to work on the code to add features, remove bugs, etc.
CPython developers keep the C source code very simple and very readable even if
sometimes this forces to use a bit less efficient code.

Bye,
bearophile