On 4/13/11 4:26 PM, bearophile wrote:
Andrei:

When I try some html or javascript I find it very useful to go to one of
those sites that allow me to try some code right then and there. The key
aspect is that the code edit field is already filled with code that is
close to what I'm looking for, which I can then edit and try until it
does what I want.

Time ago Walter said that online ways to try code snippets (like the
ideone and codepad sites, and the Microsoft site to try Spec#) are no
good. I am glad to see you don't agree :-) As you remember the Go
site has a similar window even on the home page (JavaScript
required): http://golang.org/

I just wrote that examples the likes of golang.org are poor.