On 4/15/11 9:05 AM, Ishan Thilina wrote:
Are you still going to interview every applicant or only the applicants from the
project that you think have high priority and success rate?

Thank you...!

Due to the few slots we received, we got we must be very conservative. We'll interview the applicants we believe have good chances at completing projects. There was a concern about students on a semester system that GSoC work would interfere with their coursework.

Feel free to discuss this further on your application page.

Thanks,