Hello everyone, this is my second post in the digitalmars.d newsgroup and I
hope it gets as good support and suggestions as my first post :)

I'm playing around with the d programming language and am trying out some
exotic things you normally would write in c++.
Right now I'm trying to 'intercept' all calls from a program to a dll by
renaming that dll and writing my own in d.
In c++ you would write in the header file:
#pragma comment(linker,
"/export:exportfunction=nameofotherdll.dll.destinationfunction,@location")

How could one write this in the d programming language?
Asuming this has to be done with the pragma(lib,...) function but I don't
really know how.

thanks in advance,

Maarten