On 4/18/11 12:34 AM, Daniel Gibson wrote:
https://bitbucket.org/qtd/repo/wiki/Home and

https://bitbucket.org/qtd/repo/wiki/DmdPatch

I clicked around that for a while, but can't seem to find the patch file
dmd.dmd-version.patch

http://www.dsource.org/projects/qtd/attachment/wiki/DmdPatch/dmd.2.046.patch?format=raw

This should probably be mentioned at the bitbucket wiki.

Ah, sorry, this was a side effect of QtD currently being in limbo between Bitbucket (DVCS hosting) and DSource (wiki, issue tracker). I just replaced the Bitbucket Wiki frontpage with a link to DSource until someone finds time to properly migrate all the contents – the patch was not the only dead link…

As for the patch itself, it is more or less just a quick hack to be able to access e.g. the module a declaration is in, which is needed for some parts of the enum handling code – Max Samukha knows the details.

It should also be noted that you don't necessarily need to patch DMD if your application builds fine without the patch.

David