On May 10, 11 02:05, Rainer Schuetze wrote:

- creating the stack trace uses core.demangle on each symbol, but any
symbol that cannot be demangled causes exceptions when trying to
demangle it, resulting in recursive attempts to dump the stack. These
symbols include C-style, compressed and "SHA'd" symbols.

I ain't using D on Windows. In the OSX version the stack trace are demangled (as I've shown in the post above) and I didn't notice any problems. The specific exceptions that core.demangle.Demangler generates are all caught in opCall, how will that matter? Is it only a Windows problem?

(Or Demangler could be rewritten to not rely on exceptions, but that's troublesome :).)