On 05/14/2011 01:29 PM, dsimcha wrote:
[snip]

I updated my std.log draft. Added a lot of features including formatted
writing, delayed logging, and a variety of configuration options.
Replaced the redundant log.xyz with logXyz. The implementation is
getting close to reviewable form.

Documentation:

http://d-programming-language.org/phobos-prerelease/std_log.html

Source:

https://github.com/andralex/phobos

Feedback welcome.

Thanks,

Andrei

Overall, I like this library a lot. One comment, though, is that the
docs should be more explicit about threading issues. I assume it's going
to be made thread-safe before inclusion in Phobos. Also, is there any
way to get thread-specific logs instead of having them intermingled?

Logs will be thread-shared. I haven't seen a need for thread-local logs.