On Wed, 18 May 2011 00:36:26 -0400, Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisp...@gmx.com> wrote:

A minor update with a few corrections: http://is.gd/GNELTZ

Naturally, it's also up on my github account: https://github.com/jmdavis/d-
programming-language.org/tree/article_datetime

One comment:

'It should be noted however that very little takes "nsecs", because...'

"very little" sounds wrong there, did you mean something like "very few functions" or "not many functions"? You use the phrase again later, may want to change that as well.

This is a good article to have in the documentation, we need more tutorial-y stuff like this in general.

I wonder if the title shouldn't be "std.datetime tutorial, and migrating from std.date", since a lot of the article is spent simply explaining std.datetime. It might actually benefit to rearrange it to put all the 'porting from std.date' parts into a single section near the end. Just a thought...

-Steve