On Sun, 29 May 2011 08:40:16 +0900, Jose Armando Garcia <jsan...@gmail.com> wrote:

The implementation and documentation for std.log is ready for viewing.
You can take a look at the doc at
http://jsancio.github.com/phobos/phobos/std_log.html. The source code
is at https://github.com/jsancio/phobos/blob/master/std/log.d.

I had to make some changes to druntime to get the thread id. The
module will work without the changes but you wont to see thread ids in
your log messages. I will look into sending a pull request to
druntime, in the meantime you can apply the attached patch to your
druntime if you want to see thread ids in the log.

Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions! Thanks,

- every, first, after
These are useful? I can't image the use cases.
I think 'when(cond)' is enough.

- fatal, error and other global variables
'logger.error("hoge")' seems to be better than 'error("hoge")'.
error("hoge") is not clear in complicated context. In addition,
I think defining general name variables on global scope is bad.

Masahiro