On 2011-05-30 17:28, Michel Fortin wrote:
> I'm writing something that needs to link to the D programming language
> website... which website should I link to? d-programming-language.org
> or digitalmars.com/d/2.0 ? Is the former ready for prime time? I have
> to admit I find the current situation a little confusing.

d-programming-language.org is not ready yet (if you'll notice, it doesn't even
have the most recent documentation up unless you go to the undocumented
phobos-prerelease section instead of phobos). Why it isn't ready yet, I don't
know. I do _not_ think that it's good that we have it sitting up there in an
unfinished state like it is. We really should get it ready for primetime. The
current situation definitely is confusing. But as far as I know, Andrei is the
only one dealing with that, and I don't know what needs to be done for d-
programming-language.org to become D's main site. It really should be taken
care of soon, however.

- Jonathan M Davis