On Tue, 31 May 2011 08:34:12 -0400, Steven Schveighoffer <schvei...@yahoo.com> wrote:

This is my final submission for the D article contest.

This takes into account all the fixes and suggestions from the first draft review.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/dcollections/wiki/ArrayArticle

-Steve

Shortly after submitting this, I've discovered that dsource is not working. Something really fishy is going on... Opera is giving me warnings about the web site requesting access to my computer's data.

I have a backup copy (full html + images), but I need to find a place for it. If dsource doesn't come back in the next few hours, I'll find another home (probably the D wiki).

-Steve