On 11/06/2011 06:50, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Robert Clipsham"<rob...@octarineparrot.com>  wrote in message

You seem to be using cafe press for your other merchandise, there's a tool
on there for custom t-shirts.

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/makeadesign2.aspx?clear=true&no=321&color=6#designer

It's probably easier to do it through there. If not, I could probably make
an image.

Also, hate to be a grammar nazi, but that should probably be "I wrote this
article /about/ D, and all I got was this lousy!T shirt".

Not to be a bikeshed painter, but I'd suggest "I wrote /an/ article..."
Having "this" in both predicates sounds repetitive. Plus, "this" suggests
that the article is nearby.

Muphry's law that I missed that :<

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muphry's_law before you complain about my spelling)

(Where the hell did that last paragraph I wrote come from? I *know* I didn't
pay *that* much attention in English class!)

I've also noticed that my ability to write correct English has improved dramatically since I stopped learning it formally.

--
Robert
http://octarineparrot.com/