On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 15:48:19 +0300, alan marble <wa...@play.mad> wrote:

I'm goingg back to C++ and C# since D was staying in the spheres of irrelevancy.

D away!

I love this phrase, "going back to", your going back to them is the evidence you didn't come from them.
And i am going back to... Erlang! (no offense Erlangens, just an analogy)

It would be stupid for me to talk about freedom if i haven't earned "mine".
Now you could argue that you born into one, or earning it too much of a trouble, or you didn't sign up for it, or it is just your job and the quality of the primary tool of your job doesn't matter, or...

I did feed one, didn't i? Well thanks to anonymity on the interwebs!