https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/101

I made several improvements to std.string, std.uni, and std.ctype - primarily
with the aim of fixing function names to be properly camelcased and improving
unicode support - and while the changes are generally fairly simple and
generally well-organized, there are quite a few of them, and I think that the
changes could use some extra eyes. Also, there are probably a few changes
which deserve some discussion.

For instance, a couple of items which already came up

1. Would it be better to rename toStringz to toCString when fixing it so that
it's properly camelcased (in my changes I just did toStringZ since it was the
straightforward fix to the naem, but it's not exactly a great name to begin
with).

2. Should std.ctype be renamed (or at least the updated functions be put into
another module which will replace it) - e.g. std.ascii?

I don't want want a bikeshedding discussion, but it is a fairly large commit,
and it could use a looking over by more than just a couple of Phobos devs, and
some of the changes likely do merit some discussion. So, feel free to look
over the pull request and make appropriate suggestions.

- Jonathan M Davis