Den 22-06-2011 10:25, Johannes Pfau skrev:
jdrewsen wrote:
Den 21-06-2011 12:55, Johannes Pfau skrev:
jdrewsen wrote:
Den 18-06-2011 22:36, jdrewsen skrev:
Hi,

I've finally got through all the very constructive comments from
the last review of the curl wrapper and performed the needed
changes.

Here is the github branch:
https://github.com/jcd/phobos/tree/curl-wrapper

And the generated docs:
http://freeze.steamwinter.com/D/web/phobos/etc_curl.html

I've made the changes as suggested from your comments and pushed to
the github branch above.

Changes:

* Change and delete individual headers when using static convenience
methods
* Make keep-alive work when using static convenience methods
* Add as extra modifiable parameters on follow requests
(keep-alive): headers, method, url, postData
* Add verbose property to Protocol
* No dummy bool in constructors

Comments are welcome

/Jonas

Oh, and btw are you reading the phobos-dev mailing list? Seems like
there are no code reviews planned right now, so if you think etc.curl
was ready for review, you could propose it now?

It don't know anything about a phobos-dev mailing list. The only
reviews I've seen so far is on this D newsgroup. How do I get on that
mailing list?

Here's the web interface: