On 7/4/2011 4:18 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
On 7/3/2011 7:11 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
What do you all think? $0? $4.99? $9.99?

Ok, you all made a good case. It'll be $0.

I just published it on Amazon. It'll take a couple days before it goes live, if it survives their review process.

Unfortunately, there seems to be no option to make it free. While Amazon has lots of free kindle books, they don't provide that option for self-publishers.

So, I picked the minimum price, which is $0.99. You can still download it free from the website. I suppose the $.99 pays for the convenience of having Amazon load it directly onto your Kindle.