On 7/29/11 9:09 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Matthew Ong wrote:
Hopefully you might consider doing something about it for even PHP
has some form of Webservices support.

I've already done it, for both client and server.

The point of that last post is I want an easy to use *alternative*
using the same code. HTTP web apis aren't as easy to use as
D inheritance.

Adam, you've shown great virtuosity with D, web apps, and your framework. Do you think you'd consider packaging your work as a proposal for inclusion in Phobos?

Andrei

P.S. Hi again everyone... I've been busy with work and then sick. I'm still busy, but feeling better now.