On 7/31/11 7:24 PM, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
I noticed that druntime has a core.compiler module as well. Recently,
I've been submitting patches to std.compiler. Should core.compiler be
removed, or perhaps std.compiler be moved there and marked as deprecated
in Phobos?

1. There doesn't seem to be a core.compiler in druntime.

2. What would such a module be needed for in the first place? Besides, keeping a central list of all available D compilers in the standard library doesn't quite seem like a good idea to me…

David