On 2011-08-04 07:16, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
So, does anyone actually have an opinion on this? Should we fix the names or
not? One person has said that they're in favor of fixing the enum names, and
pretty much everything else in this thread has been on what to do about
renaming the ones which are keywords when properly camelcased.

If we're going to fix these enum names, we need to do it sooner rather than
later. And I'd prefer some level of community buy-in before making breaking
changes like that. At the moment, it looks like this post has been mostly
ignored. Do you not care either way?

- Jonathan M Davis

I think it should be fixed.

--