On 2011-08-06 05:51, dsimcha wrote:
5. For passing complex object graphs, serialization would obviously be
necessary. What's the current state of the art in serialization in D? I
want something that's efficient and general first and foremost. I really
don't care about human readability or standards compliance (in other
words, no XML or JSON or anything like that).

My rewrite of Orange is almost finished. It can currently only serialize to XML, but it's possible to create new archive types for other formats. I have no idea about the performance, I'm mostly focusing on be able to serialize as many types as possible.

http://dsource.org/projects/orange/

--
/Jacob Carlborg