On 2011-08-09 15:07, Robert McGinley wrote:
I think a better model to follow would be SQL alchemy which allows you to test the tables
or "declaratively" set columns as attributes of the model.

You mean that the columns of a table should be declared as attributes of the corresponding class? Hmm, I don't know, I like that Rails way.

Rob

Sent from my iPad