On 21/08/11 23.44, Jesse Phillips wrote:
On Sat, 20 Aug 2011 23:57:54 +0000, Jesse Phillips wrote:

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:12:20 +0200, David Nadlinger wrote:

At this point, I would like to invite everyone to spend some time
testing the module and reading its documentation and code. It is
essential for a working open source code review process that many
people participate in it, and regardless of whether you are new to D or
a seasoned contributor, your opinion is very valuable.

Just tried building a 64 bit Phobos and got:

etc/curl.d(500): Error: function etc.c.curl.curl_easy_escape (void*
handle, char* string, int length) is not callable using argument types
(void*,char*,ulong)

etc/curl.d(510): Error: function etc.c.curl.curl_easy_unescape (void*
handle, char* string, int length, int* outlength) is not callable using
argument types (void*,char*,ulong,int*)

A couple casts let it build, moving on to using.

And now for my miniature review.

The coding standard for Phobos was decided to have brackets on their own
line.

I think the examples should also be limited to about 50-60 characters in
width.

I don't have much else on comments, once it complied my basic testing
worked. I'd need to have a real objective to actually learn most of what
it provides, but it seems simple enough. Good work.

Thank you for the feedback.

There is no mentioning of brackets in the style doc though:

http://www.d-programming-language.org/dstyle.html

/Jonas