Hi,

Imagine the following setup:

foo1.d: Compiled into a library. Has a couple of unit tests.
foo2.d: Compiled into the same library as foo1.d. Also has tests.
main.d: Dummy main function. Compiled into an executable. Links to foo.a/.lib (produced from foo1/2.d).

Assume that -unittest is passed to all of these.

Now, my question is: In the executable consisting of main.d, what exactly do I need to do to ensure that all tests in both foo1 and foo2 are executed on start-up? Do I need to import the modules? Do I need to call some dummy function in them?

Is this well-defined at all?

Thanks!

- Alex