On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 04:13:47 +0900, Sean Kelly <s...@invisibleduck.org> wrote:

Looks much nicer than the current std.socket. A few random comments from a quick scan of the code:

[snip]
As an asideā€¦ From your comments, I gather that you're not terribly happy with certain design requirements imposed by the existing std.socket. Why not create an entirely new API in std.socket2 and not worry about it? Would your design change enough to warrant doing this?

I think we should create new Socket API(My old post at Phobos ML was the first step).
I will restart more rewrite with new project.

Of course, this patch is useful to improvement current std.socket.