Okay. The review period for the region allocator is over (actually, it was
over about 2 days ago, but I've been busy and forgot to post about it). So,
the question is: Is it ready for a vote, or does it need further revision and
review?

Looking over the thread, it's not at all clear to me that we're ready for a
vote - particularly since the most recent update was fairly recent and almost
no one has commented on the changes. Also, I believe that the most recent
revision is the first to include std.allocators.allocator, and it's
particularly critical that that be solid before moving forward with custom
allocators. So, I'm not at all convinced that this is ready for a vote, but I
don't know.

David, would you consider it to be ready for a vote?

- Jonathan M Davis

Hmm, I had noticed that the deadline had passed but didn't want to say anything because I was hoping to get a few more reviews. Uhh, I guess we should vote on it. Also note that I forgot to comment on this before but resize() will be changed to:

size_t resize(void* ptr, size_t minBytes, size_t nBytes);

where minBytes is the minimum amount to declare success and nBytes is the desired amount.