I am part of a team that organizes a programming contest that supports multiple programming languages. Since there are multiple servers that need to be set up, someone in the team placed all source packages for the supported languages on our main server, ignorantly assuming that no license would prohibit that. So my question is now what the real story is behind the DMD license and if it is probably allowed to do what we do since the installations wont be used by real people. (The participants upload source code to the server which will compile them.) The version would be 2.054 if that matters.