On 10/05/11 17:53, Adam Ruppe wrote:
Andrei wrote:
We don't "kind of" have a MySQL library. We just don't have one.

Actually, we have three or four. Maybe more.

There aren't any in phobos, but they are still fairly easy
to find.

Well that wasn't the best example, but you know what I mean.

Speaking of MySQL (and general SQL database) bindings, I'd be curious if you linked to a few. I know Steve Teale has suggested we add a binding to etc.c, which we should.

(Or hell to just wrap C takes less than an hour.)

That turns out to require a fair amount of C and D expertise. It doesn't sit well with a new D user.