I've yet to see a single worthwhile IDE for D.
I think it would be a great idea to have a standard reference IDE
(just as DMD is the standard reference compiler).
These things would be so useful:
Inline compile-time ddoc and mixin views would make development
process so much easier.
Inline compile-time non-ctfe-able code highliting.
Automatic import detector, based on visible import paths.