On 2011-10-20 07:44, J Arrizza wrote:
Yup, didn't check for null, damn it. Can I blame it on working on it at
2:30AM? Forget the excuse, I just didn't check for null.

For future reference, the fully qualified name for SomeClass is
"SomeClass.SomeClass".   If I create class Bob in the SomeClass file
"SomeClass.Bob". The first node is the file name, the second the actual
name of the class. I imagine there is additional complications for
nested classes.

The fully qualified class name includes the module the class is defined in, if you're unsure you can get it by running:

writeln(SomeClass.classinfo.name);

Thanks Jacob,
John

    For Object.factory you need the fully qualified name, i.e.
    SomeClass.classinfo.name <http://SomeClass.classinfo.name>. If
    Object.factory can't find a class name it will just return null.

    --
    /Jacob Carlborg

--
/Jacob Carlborg