That's perfectly reasonable. The fact that std.container is so incomplete is a
_huge_  problem for Phobos. It needs to be filled out and its API fully ironed
out. Overall, it looks solid, but it just doesn't have enough actual usage at
this point to really verify that because of the lack of containers.
std.container_will_  be completed, so this really shouldn't be a long term
concern, but in the short term, I agree that it's a definite problem.

Thanks.
I've tried to contact Steven via email in order to stress-test my skiplist implementation in dcollections.

(I am not obsessed regarding skiplists, but all measurements I have seen so far are showing that in case of massive appending the skiplist algorithm wins).. makes sense for std.database (orm/unitofwork)

Nevertheless, what I don't understand is : What has to be ironed out before giving std.collections a go ?, What's the show-stopper? The only thing I can vaguely imagine is streaming .. but dunno.