Am 10.11.2011 19:21, schrieb mta`chrono:
Did you try to compile tango and druntime on your own or was that a
precompiled package that you've downloaded? Normally make clean and
rebuild helps in that case. You could dig the sources of phobos and look
if std.socket containts the symbols and then compare them with the
symbols of phobos.lib. But unfortunally this is a more advanced task.

can you tell me what you've actually downloaded? I've a windows xp
virtual maschine here and I'd like to replicate your issue.
Ok, so i have downloaded "DMD32 D Compiler v2.056" according to dmd.exe
Ive not come that far with my code so ill attach it as rar.
Ill now try to compile the sources on my own, maybe ill get the same error again and then we´ll know where the problem is ;).