On 11/14/2011 5:54 AM, Jude Young wrote:
Ok, I think that the ncurses bindings are about ready.
Just something to remember: ncurses is HUGE.

The header files, too?

There are probably hidden bugs somewhere.

So there are a few questions that I'd like answered before I send a
pull request.
1. layout of the files.  I see that lzma is currently using C folder to
house the C.h and deimos to house the .d files.
     Is this the standard that all of the repos should follow?  I have
simply put the .d files in the top level.
     Which would be the preferred method?

The latter (.d files at the top level).

2. What will be the criteria for deciding what gets into Deimos?  I
understand not wanting to allow cruft and unsupportable bindings into
Deimos, but at the same time, some of the projects would benefit
     from bug reports.

Deimos is for interfaces to publicly available C libraries. For inclusion to Deimos, those libraries ought to be notable, high quality, and reasonably well known, i.e. you can do an "apt get" for them on Ubuntu.

3. Can we get a set standard way to request that a new repo be added?
I have ZeroMQ ready, but I'm a little unsure who to contact about
adding it.  I don't really want to bother anyone...

Just letting me, Andrei, or Brad know will do for now.