Jonas Drewsen wrote:
>Hi,
>
>    After all the comments from last review I've refactored the curl
>wrapper and it is ready for a new review.
>
>David Nadlinger was handling the last review so I guess it would make
>sense if he run this one as well if he wants to.
>
>Code:
>https://github.com/jcd/phobos/blob/curl-wrapper/etc/curl.d
>
>Docs:
>http://freeze.steamwinter.com/D/web/phobos/etc_curl.html
>
>Regards,
>Jonas

I found a small bug:

    void setCookieJar(const(char)[] path)
    {
        p.curl.set(CurlOption.cookiefile, path);
        p.curl.set(CurlOption.cookiejar, path);
    }

It's common to pass an empty string for the cookiefile option, this way
curl handles cookies in memory. But the empty string shouldn't be
passed to the cookiejar option, as this causes this warning in verbose
mode: "* WARNING: failed to save cookies in "

--
Johannes Pfau