On 11/20/11 2:55 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Andrei Alexandrescu"<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote in message
On 11/20/11 4:43 AM, Andrea Fontana wrote:
I see that http://www.digitalmars.com/d/ redirect to
http://www.d-programming-language.org/ using a meta http-equiv=refresh.

You should redirect using a http 301 headers to transfer google ranking
to new domain..

Andrea

Request forwarded.

Hah! I see what you did there... ;)

Telling the truth is what I did. I don't have access to the the config
files and .htaccess use is disabled, so I sent the request to the site
admin.

Andrei

Got word back - this has been taken cared of. Except for newsgroups and download, everything D related on digitalmars.com seamlessly forwards to d-programming-language.org.