Great work, been using it for the past few days, and I'm extremely happy with it - thanks again! :) Uses space very efficiently on my netbook - no need for a bulky mail client when on the move. For me, this was the biggest hurdle in the way of regularly reading the NG. I also happen to be one of the people who prefer reading threads linearly in typical web forum fashion, and this interface gets it just right. With a quality web bridge like this, there should be no need for a separate web forum community, which would be a disaster in terms of building a cohesive D community. I would definitely recommend promoting this interface on the official website.