On 2011-12-12 01:53, dsimcha wrote:
Here's my review. Remember, review ends on December 16.

What is the use case for exposing struct Curl? I prefer if this were
unexposed because we'll obviously be unable to provide a replacement
if/when the backend to this library is rewritten in pure D.

Actually, that leads to another question: Should this module really be
named etc.curl/std.curl/std.net.curl, or should the fact that it
currently uses Curl as a backend be relegated to an implementation detail?

That's a good question. When I think about it, I think it should be considered an implementation detail.

Code:

pragma(lib) basically doesn't work on Linux because the object format
doesn't support it. Don't rely on it.

Should the protocol detection be case-insensitive, i.e. "ftp://"; ==
"FTP://"?

I think so.

--
/Jacob Carlborg